Looking for affordable gaming laptop

Centi

Estimable
Nov 18, 2015
I am looking for an affordable gaming laptop my budget is only 555$ or 25,000 Pesos .. any suggestions? thanks in advance :)))

Solution
Something with a 940m video card may possibly be found in your price range, that will get you to play most games at low settings at 720p resolution. Look for that CPU in a laptop in your area, ASUS, Lenovo, Dell should be first picks for brands in that price. I don't suggest a "gaming" laptop with an under 960m video card, that is really the lowest speed video card you want for games unless you are talking about low demand games like LOL or are OK with lowest settings or frame rates.
Something with a 940m video card may possibly be found in your price range, that will get you to play most games at low settings at 720p resolution. Look for that CPU in a laptop in your area, ASUS, Lenovo, Dell should be first picks for brands in that price. I don't suggest a "gaming" laptop with an under 960m video card, that is really the lowest speed video card you want for games unless you are talking about low demand games like LOL or are OK with lowest settings or frame rates.

Solution