Looking for amd driver

Oct 29, 2018
I've also checked Samsung's website for the laptop I have Samsung Notebook 5 np550xta and I couldn't find the firmware at all but maybe I just can't find it and if someone could help me out that would be awesome.

Oct 29, 2018

I'm having the same issue I have a Samsung Notebook 5 np550xta and it also have a integrated Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega 8 graphics but I've exhausted all methods of trying to locate the driver for it. When I try and download the Auto AMD Radeon Adrenaline Installer I get a message saying that the current version already exists and I try and find the AMD Adrenaline Client on my desktop or in my PC and I can't find it at all just blank where the amd program should be ... please help me find a fix to my issue. There isn't a Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega 8 graphics listed in the Radeon Graphics Drivers list for me to manually download it...

Oct 29, 2018
I've also checked Samsung's website for the laptop I have Samsung Notebook 5 np550xta and I couldn't find the firmware at all but maybe I just can't find it and if someone could help me out that would be awesome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 1
burning fox Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 0
Parasonixomen Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 8
N Laptop Tech Support 1
critchey1 Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 0
Gnossienne Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Shehryar123.K Laptop Tech Support 1