Looking for an anti censorship client software

Watthng

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
Looking for an anti censorship similar to tor.because tor stopped connecting even when using bridges.

Watthng

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
Thanks for answering my question.but the problem is that I don't know if I can trust this link and clicking it isn't a dumb move.cuz I made the same mistake once and the link was indeed malicious. I just want to make sure not to do this again.Thanks anyway.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Understood, there are multiple methods of accessing TOR and both those distros will allow you to try those methods. You should also consider using a Live distro (boot from DVD or USB drive) when accessing sensitive sites to minimize the digital "bread crumbs" you leave behind for others to find.

Watthng

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
Thanks a million.I 'm delighted to have received your response.I tried connecting to the Tor network recently, but to no avail.I know we can also set it up as a bridge. I have also tried many versions of the Tor, but every time it tried to start up it just timed-out again and again.:(

Watthng

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
Fatal error
The burning with Nero failed.I have burned several other discs with success but now I have a bad burn and I get the following message:
Activation failed
Your serial number is not organized as valid.To continue legal use of this product,please consider upgrading with a special discount.
Special offer
Get a special discount now by purchasing the latest full Nero version in the Nero online shop.
For additional information ,please read our activation FAQs or contact the technical support at Nero.

Could you please help me.I don't understand what I have to do to fix it.Thank you.

Watthng

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
Many thanks for the prompt reply to the questions raised.I am fortunate to have such a dedicated and clever person with me.It's good to know that someone out there is actually reading my messages.Thanks so much for your time and attention.I appreciate it.