Solved! Looking for bluetooth transmitter solution

Oct 12, 2018
When I connect bluetooth transmitter to my bedroom TV, the soundbar connected to living room TV emits the sound and I am unable to connect my headphones. Also I have to unplug the soundbar as I am unable to turn it off if it is emitting sound from bedroom TV. Is there a solution for this. Please help.

Solution
As I understand your post, the bluetooth transmitter on the bedroom TV seems to be pairing with the living room TV sound bar.

You need to pair the bluetooth transmitter on the bedroom TV with your headphones.

Power off the living room TV and sound bar. Then focus on pairing your headphones with your bedroom TV.
As I understand your post, the bluetooth transmitter on the bedroom TV seems to be pairing with the living room TV sound bar.

You need to pair the bluetooth transmitter on the bedroom TV with your headphones.

Power off the living room TV and sound bar. Then focus on pairing your headphones with your bedroom TV.

Solution
Oct 12, 2018
Thank you Ralston, you understood it correctly. As per your reply, I have powered off the living room TV and soundbar but it the soundbar turns on by itself once I power on the bluetooth transmitter in bedroom