Looking for Budget Laptop

Jer1729

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
Hi I am looking for a laptop/notebook/netbook that is mostly used for portability and school work. I already have a beefed out gaming pc so graphics card does not matter as much. However, I do require at least intel hd 4000 graphics to play WoW or LoL on low or medium settings.

Requirements:
CPU: at least i5 3rd generation, but if i3 3rd generation may settle for.
GPU: Intel HD 4000 at the LEAST
HDD: 300 gb or more, if possible SSD
Screen Size: I am looking for portability so anything 13 inch and below, at the most 14 inch screen.
Weight: Must weight less than 5 lbs, preferably lighter than 4.5 lbs.
Intel or AMD: Intel
Reviews: Must need at least 4 out of 5 star reviews
Webcam: Optional but would be really nice if included.
RAM: At least 4gb of RAM, more the better.
Warranty: Standard at least one year.
Color: All black (optional)

MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS:
-Weight
-Screen Size
-Intel HD 4000 graphics or above
-4gb of RAM

Price Range: $0-$700, and that is pushing it, really want below 600 but if not possible so be it.

Jer1729

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011

I'm not really into custom pc build websites such as this due to a bad experience with Ibuypower. I would really like to see a laptop made by one of my favorite mainstream brands such as Lenovo or Asus. I know I stated intel hd 4000 graphics before but if possible a higher one would be nice. Unless of course hd 4000 graphics can handle WoW and LoL on Medium settings. I prefer the product be from the manufacturer or from a place like newegg or ncix where they are more trusted. Thank you for your suggestion though :)

mclovits

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012
Sorry, HP is a bit on the heavy side, but the Lenovo looks good, review says it's lightweight, that's about as good as you're going to get for the budget you have unless you get a screamin' deal on craigslist or something.

SemperFortis09

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
I am about to sell my gaming laptop. Asus G73.. i7 proccessor 1g DDR5 dedicated video.. 6g DDR3 Ram.. I played Starcraft 2.. Skyrim and World of warcraft on ultra with no lag! Just got a new xbox from my wife and the laptop is gathering dust... If interested email me at Good adam@yahoo.com