Looking for cheapest possible Laptop/Desktop for playing Overwatch.

Gaming Anonymous

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
Hi I've really wanted a game called Overwatch (even though I highly doubt any of you don't know what it is) and since I'm about to buy it (say in a week or two) and right now I only have this really shitty laptop which I call my Craptop (yes I do call it that) and I took a test for all my hardware, software, etc. (I'm not a computer nerd I can't build and I don't know what my craptop has built into it) and it says my Laptop doesn't even meet the minimum requirements to run it, so I came on here and I want to know, what's the cheapest Laptop/Desktop to buy so I can play Overwatch? I don't care about anything else (screen size, manufacturer, etc.) only thing I do care about is maybe a 400+ GB Storage drive because this one currently has 296 GB and It's only about 20 GB away from being used as I am a HUGE gaming fan. Please help, and when I mean I don't know all this technical stuff, I really don't so please don't go on and send me links to maybe a storage device I have to take apart my Craptop to put in, thank you very much for the help!

Gaming Anonymous

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016

I would most defiantly buy this Laptop, but $800 is not generally cheap for me, I might be able to work up to it in a month+ maybe, but what I mainly came to reply to is I need to know, is SSD or HDD going to be my main storage drive? As in should I worry about SSD or HDD more?

JeffDaemon

Honorable
Nov 22, 2013
The OS will be on the ssd obviously for boot times. You can do what ever you want with the rest. You can keep about 2 modern games on the remaining space of the ssd drive.

That was the cheapest 960m on newegg and that will give you 50-60 avg on overwatch at 1080p.

Gaming Anonymous

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016

Alright I get what SSD and HDD are and such, thank you for recommending me this laptop, of course I'm not going to select your answer as the solution, as there may be better computers only with about a $20-$50 difference, or a slightly worse/better desktop/laptop for cheaper. I will most definitely keep that one in mind though. Thanks!