Looking for laptop to use in Saudi Arabia to take classes online in US

stefanira

Estimable
Jul 21, 2015
1. What is your budget? - up to $450

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? - doesnt matter

3. What screen resolution do you want? - doesnt matter

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? - laptop.

5. How much battery life do you need? - doesnt matter, at accomodation laptop going to stay in one place, not carried around

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? - no, not games at all

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) - may be photo/video editing.. but not neccesarly

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? - dont know that one

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. - i am Amazon and eBay shopper.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? - as long as possible. But right now looking for laptop i can use in Saudi Arabia.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? - none

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

13. What country do you live in? - I am going for a year contract to Saudi Arabia and i will continue online classes in US college, so, everything related to college: text, document, text editing, conference etc are important the most

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.