Looking for low-mid budget gaming headphones without microphone

Xperier

Prominent
Jun 5, 2017
Hi,

So my Hyper X headphones are not looking like they're going to last longer from me having to adjust the cable sometimes to make the sound go to both sides instead of just the left, so I've decided to look for some new headphones, but I have no idea on what is good and what isn't.

I don't really need an attached microphone from the fact that I have my own separate microphone and it could be considered an extra cost.

My budget for these headphones is probably around $75 - $150 NZD ($50 - 100 USD) and I would prefer the headphones be wireless but that really does not matter.

Thanks!

Solution
Heyo Xperier

Something like the Phillips SHP9500's is a solid choice at that price point. Open-back and competes way above their price-class.
If open-back ain't an option, something like the Audio Technica ATH-M40X's would be good. I personally the stock pads to be a little uncomfortable and therefore I'd suggest getting some other pads on them. A pair of Brainwavez HM5 pleather pads would do nicely.

Cheers

True Buie

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
Heyo Xperier

Something like the Phillips SHP9500's is a solid choice at that price point. Open-back and competes way above their price-class.
If open-back ain't an option, something like the Audio Technica ATH-M40X's would be good. I personally the stock pads to be a little uncomfortable and therefore I'd suggest getting some other pads on them. A pair of Brainwavez HM5 pleather pads would do nicely.

Cheers

Solution

TRENDING THREADS