Looking for mirror for MSI drivers (details inside)

Akutalji

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Friend gave me his old (not really old) GE40 2OC-217US Dragon Eyes edition.

Specs: i7 4702M - 16GB RAM - 128GB SSD + 1TB 7200rpm - 760GTX 2GB - 1600x900 screen 14"

While the factory reset was doing it's thing, I went to MSI's website, thinking that I'd have no issue finding the drivers. I went to Support/ downloads & utilities/ Typed in my model, auto fill to my specific model/ brought to this (http://ca.msi.com/support/nb/GE40_2OCDragon_Eyes217US.html#support_download). What i see is a completely blank page with the option to register the product for "better" support.

After going back and re-doing the search again, I began to get frustrated. So I went ahead and "registered" with an already made account. Still nothing. Back to support, under the account which it's now registered, and go to My Support/ get Support. Brought to a form to fill, filled it out appropriately, Issue being drivers/software and explaining my situation. That was yesterday and I've yet to get a response. I may be jumping the gun here, but is there a place that would have the drivers required? Or would I have to look up each individual part that still requires a driver and manually find them elsewhere?