Solved! looking for new Laptop

Nov 2, 2019
hey,

iam looking for new laptop, iam civil engineering student so i need good specifications to run engineering programs, and i like big screen laptops,it has to be portable to.
so i was thinking between Lenovo Yoga 730-15IKB and HP Pavilion 15-cs1302ng ... any idea which one is better?
or any other laptop in that category?

Thanks in Advance
Marcus

Solution
hey,

iam looking for new laptop, iam civil engineering student so i need good specifications to run engineering programs, and i like big screen laptops,it has to be portable to.
so i was thinking between Lenovo Yoga 730-15IKB and HP Pavilion 15-cs1302ng ... any idea which one is better?

Thanks in Advance
Marcus

Hey!

It depends on what you prefer, if you want a portable laptop that can turn into a tablet then the yoga is your go-to choice, but if you want a more durable, powerful and longer-lasting laptop then the HP is your go-to choice.
If you're looking to run engineering programs I recommend taking a look into the Thinkpad brand (specifically the x1 carbon gen2 or gen1, if u want more...

MBA380

Great
Nov 1, 2019
hey,

Thanks in Advance
Marcus

Hey!

It depends on what you prefer, if you want a portable laptop that can turn into a tablet then the yoga is your go-to choice, but if you want a more durable, powerful and longer-lasting laptop then the HP is your go-to choice.
If you're looking to run engineering programs I recommend taking a look into the Thinkpad brand (specifically the x1 carbon gen2 or gen1, if u want more power then go for the gen 2),

Reactions: Marcus_123
Solution