Looking for solution my laptop freeze anytime i connect to wifi asus window 10

Chizy_

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
I have an asus x552l i3 laptop it was working properly before just this morning it started i connected to my home WIFI and it shows unidentified network and freeze or hanged. I have done everything i could
Have dismantled and brushed the wireless card
I have removed the battery severally
But it works very well when i dont connect to wifi
It gradually hangs imidetlly i connect to wifi.
Please does any one have a solution for that
What should i do ?

Solution
Have you tried clearing out the information on the computer (for your WiFi), restarting the modem/router, and then once the modem/router is up fully, rebooting the laptop and re-adding the WiFi information to it?

Sometimes, things just get a tad out of sync.

If that doesn't do it, then there may be something else trying to access your WiFi without you knowing it. Something hiding on the computer. In that case, I would try starting up in "Safe Mode with Networking" and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, then you definitely have something on the laptop trying to access the net.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10 ...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter...
Have you tried clearing out the information on the computer (for your WiFi), restarting the modem/router, and then once the modem/router is up fully, rebooting the laptop and re-adding the WiFi information to it?

Sometimes, things just get a tad out of sync.

If that doesn't do it, then there may be something else trying to access your WiFi without you knowing it. Something hiding on the computer. In that case, I would try starting up in "Safe Mode with Networking" and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, then you definitely have something on the laptop trying to access the net.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10 ...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In "Safe Mode" with "Command Prompt" starts Windows in Safe Mode, with a Command Prompt window instead of the Windows interface. This option is mostly only used by IT professionals.)

Now sign in to the computer with your account name and password. (If you have one set.) When you are finished troubleshooting, you can exit "Safe Mode" restarting your computer.

Solution