Looking for Speakers for Around $300 (A Little more is fine)

iRaariTy

Estimable
Sep 19, 2014
As the title says I'm looking for some speakers primarily to be used for my computer. I do not do any audio work, and I wouldn't consider myself an audiophile. In all honesty I just want some good sounding speakers that don't distort when I turn up my music. As in what types of music I listen too, I listen to various types, but primarily EDM, Rap, and Pop music such as Ed Sheeran and The Chainsmokers. I will occasionally use the speakers for youtube videos and movies. I'm not well versed in audio solutions so I'm hoping this community can help me out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also as a side note does anyone having any good speaker mounting solutions when using a triple monitor set-up?

zosozep60

Prominent
Nov 14, 2017
Take a look at Audio Engine either the A2 or A5 powered speakers. These are very good speakers for their size. Also check their B-stock or refub.

Solution

iRaariTy

Estimable
Sep 19, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from iRaariTy : "$300 Speakers for my Computer"

I’m looking for Speakers that I can just plug into my computer and easily use. I’ve been recommended the Audioengine A2+, the Kanto YU4, and the JBL LSR305. I was wondering which one of these are the best or if anyone can recommend something better?