Looking for the best bang for my buck gaming laptop.

Jay Fury

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
I'm looking into buying a decent gaming laptop. I would not be using it as my primary machine as I have my desktop for that. With that being said I'd like to get some opinions on what's out there best bang for my buck. I don't need it to run Witcher 3 at 60 FPS on Ultra but would like for it to be decent at the least at running some of my older games in my Steam library to give me something to do during downtime at work. If anyone has any advice or recommendations please let me know. And also a link to the most trusted site for bench marking laptops would be great as well so I can get an idea of what to expect. I found this ----> http://budget-laptop.com/top-10-best-cheap-gaming-laptops/ Anyone have any experience with any of these laptops and performance? Because $500 might be my budget. Obviously I want bang for my buck so I could increase my budget accordingly. Also this is research for a purchase in the near future so I'd like to narrow it down to a list and start watching for sales as well. Any info is appreciated as I know NOTHING about this topic. Thanks.