Looking for the right Laptop (Gaming/Video editing)

Fischer_

Prominent
Aug 10, 2017
1. What is your budget?
- I got around $2,000 (If it is worth to go a little higher for a better laptop then I might consider).

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?.
- No size really I think my last one was a 17" not sure tho (so 15+" would be perfect).

3. What screen resolution do you want?
- I do not really need anything other than like 1080p (unless higher is in the price range).

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
- The machine will be my main pc for quite a while so it should fill both roles.

5. How much battery life do you need?
- I need some not a whole lot but enough so I could last me atleast some time without a wall socket nearby.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list them with the FPS wanted.
- The games I play I usually games like CS:GO (2-300+ FPS), Wow and I would love to be able to run Wildlands (60-70+ FPS - Closest to Ultra settings as possible).

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
- Some photo/video editing but I know storage can be a bit of a problem.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
- At least 1TB more is better (Preferred SSD and M.2) a mixture of SSD/M.2 and HDD is perfect.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
- Where ever I can get the best deal.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
I would love to keep it for as long as it can play the games I love but after that i would use it for possibly web searching and video editing after.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
- I don't really care to be quite frank.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
- I have some Razer products but I'm not big on which brand it is and so on.

13. What country do you live in?
- Denmark

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
- The keyboard needs to be the Scandinavian version because.
- I'm switching from an old Asus where I'm suffering so you help would be greatly appreciated

And most importantly I don't want the laptop to be all gamer looking and such I would love to have a "low-key" looking laptop (like the Razer Blade)

Suggestions would be killer