Question Looking for wired earphones with loud inline mic

Aug 6, 2021
Hello,

As above, I am looking for in-ear wired headphones to go with my Note20 Ultra or HuaweiP30 Lite (3.5mm or type-c) that has a very loud in-line mic (so to have really loud voice on the opposite end of say call), unfortunately haven't found one yet.

I purchased JUKSTG Earphones, Blukar Earphones, Langsdom G200x Gaming Earphones but none seem to help me achieve very loud mic input. I use UGREEN's USB-C to 3.5mm adapter, and have on order ALC4050 HIFI DAC Earphone Amplifier USB Type C to 3.5mm though I understand it might not really help me with mic.

Any kind of help is appreciated. I am open to other possibilities if they help me achieve my objective of having very loud voice via my phone at the opposite end of call.

Thank you.

No cheap inline mic is going to have good sensitivity, but they all should be at least good enough to be used, the issue may be the other end not having the volume up enough or some other interference issue on the call. Try some higher end headphones. The only one I have with inline mic I have had no issues with, KZ ZS10 Pro.

That DAC/APM will do nothing for the mic, it's to drive the headphones harder and possibly improve the audio sound to them.

Aug 6, 2021
No cheap inline mic is going to have good sensitivity, but they all should be at least good enough to be used, the issue may be the other end not having the volume up enough or some other interference issue on the call. Try some higher end headphones. The only one I have with inline mic I have had no issues with, KZ ZS10 Pro.

That DAC/APM will do nothing for the mic, it's to drive the headphones harder and possibly improve the audio sound to them.

Hello there, well I ended up getting AS10s shortly afterwards reading your message. I am liking these IEMs and the mic is alright.

And I found a workaround using Peace EQ. So basically all I had to do is to ensure Equalizer APO was installed on the desired recording input and then pump up the pre-amp about +20 db to get the desired volume. It worked wonders and I can use any mic hehe.