Lost my Gionee P5w android mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2018
My stolen Gionee P5w mobile IMEI no is fremoved by Moderator please help me. I just want to know whether anybody is still using it. My mobile number is also removed

Solution
I removed your IMEI number to prevent someone else using it to trace your phone. I also took down the phone number because if you get it back, you'll get Spam calls from all over the world when teh number is sold.

As soon as you can, contact your Service Provider because the finder or thief could be running up a big bill for calls and mobile data and it's down to you to pay for it all.

Notify the loss and ask where it was when it was last switched on. That might help you find it.
I removed your IMEI number to prevent someone else using it to trace your phone. I also took down the phone number because if you get it back, you'll get Spam calls from all over the world when teh number is sold.

As soon as you can, contact your Service Provider because the finder or thief could be running up a big bill for calls and mobile data and it's down to you to pay for it all.

Notify the loss and ask where it was when it was last switched on. That might help you find it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.