Lost my phone

Solution
The only way you can get the info that was on that phone is if you... 1. Got the phone back and the stuff was still on it. 2. Had backed up everything to google or cloud account prior to the disappearance, and then you would be able to redownload it to your new device. 3. You had backed up all that info/files to a computer prior to the phone going away and could move the data over to a new device.

If none of the above applies, then there is no way to get the information back.

rasco

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rasco : "lost my phone a samsung galaxy s6 how do i recover my photos and phone numbers"

i lost my phone 2 weeks ago while on vacation, now i'm trying to recover my photos and phone numbers.any help would be great thanks
the phone is a samsung galaxy s6

rasco

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rasco : "lost smart phone"

The only way you can get the info that was on that phone is if you... 1. Got the phone back and the stuff was still on it. 2. Had backed up everything to google or cloud account prior to the disappearance, and then you would be able to redownload it to your new device. 3. You had backed up all that info/files to a computer prior to the phone going away and could move the data over to a new device.

If none of the above applies, then there is no way to get the information back.

Solution