Solved! Lost phone want to recover photos

Feb 3, 2019
So I lost my phone on a night out and tried calling it it was turned on and all iMessages and whatsapp messages were delivering and then a couple hours later my data had been turned off but the phone was still on so I text the phone explaining it had all my daughters photos on and videos of her first steps which are irreplaceable but they did not respond or answer my calls so I had the phone blocked by my provider. My phone ran out of storage so not all photos was backed up but I’m wondering would older photos before my storage ran out still be on my icloud?

Solution
Lesson learned. Backup everything, especially photos to iCloud. If storage is an issue, get Google Photos and set it to sync automatically as soon as you click the shutter. Works like a charm for me from last few years.

rgd1101

Don't

login to icloud and find out

jigneshpadhiyar

Prominent
Dec 10, 2018
Lesson learned. Backup everything, especially photos to iCloud. If storage is an issue, get Google Photos and set it to sync automatically as soon as you click the shutter. Works like a charm for me from last few years.

Solution