LTE Equipment Found Installed Inside Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavroxur

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
Apple: Look how good our devices work on the 4G network!.... and we swear it has nothing to do with the fact we installed a microcell in the store so we're blanketed with an incredibly strong signal.

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
[citation][nom]mavroxur[/nom]Apple: Look how good our devices work on the 4G network!.... and we swear it has nothing to do with the fact we installed a microcell in the store so we're blanketed with an incredibly strong signal.[/citation]

it's just that when the owner tries to call it fails. Reason : You're holding it wrong.

The Greater Good

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
[citation][nom]mavroxur[/nom]Apple: Look how good our devices work on the 4G network!.... and we swear it has nothing to do with the fact we installed a microcell in the store so we're blanketed with an incredibly strong signal.[/citation]

That was the first thing that came to my mind when reading this story.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]If they come out with some weak half assed Iphone 4S that will be the end of my Iphone buying. First they delay with no announcement of when the 5 will come but now it seems its only going to be a minor update of a cpu, camera and maybe 1080p video thats not what we are looking for Apple. WE want slimmer at least a 4.3 inch screen bezel to bezel, 64gb storage option, 1080p video, dual core 1.5 ghz its got to be better than anything else coming out this fall or it will fail.[/citation]

Same here man. A minor refresh is unacceptabru!

illo

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
[citation][nom]weaselsmasher[/nom]I hope the "tipster" thinks it's worth getting fired for and having the label "mole" attached to his career for the rest of his life.[/citation]

yeah I dont think anyone would really care.

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
Oh no, this may destroy all of the fun i have going into the local Apple store with my Cellphone Jammer and watching the demonstrations going horribly wrong! it is amazingly fun, i would suggest investing in one for that purpose alone, not to mention that its great in movie theaters or when some a-hole is checking out while on the phone etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.