LulzSec: Let's All Laugh Together At Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
You know who I love, and could never live without, and would probably kill myself if they got hacked and disappeared? Lulzsec, somebody get working on it...

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
I don't know if the CIA is such a target, but one of these days they will harass the Wrong guys. They won't be arrested, won't be tried, and won't be jailed. Right or wrong, they will simply disappear. The world may never even know where they're taking their dirt naps. Lulz indeed...

ravewulf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
So to sum up:

Anonymous are hactivists (hacker activists) causing disruption to bring attention to a cause.

LulzSec are a bunch of trolls who wanted bigger thrills (and more attention) than trolling YouTube/forums/etc

It'll be interesting if Anon starts fighting against LulzSec, but I think Anon probably has bigger fish to fry

kaitang

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2011
Btw, to be more precise, Heroes of Newerth is more like a Action RTS than a MMO RPG. There's nothing comparable in terms of gameplay. Only fantasy and heroes are common.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]dragonfang18[/nom]like taking candy from a baby... Pathetic.[/citation]

Not unless the candy tastes really good, then its great!

zkevwlu

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2011
Think we'll be the ones laughing when the men in black they managed to piss off blows their head into smithereens from a rooftop 2 km away...

Prince_Porter

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Anonymous doing something about them is probably a good idea. Hackers hacking for the fun of it sends out a worse image than hacking for a reason. Anonymous has a cause, these guys are just clowns, they're clouding the image.

G

After I read this, just one movie phrase came to mind:

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
[citation][nom]opmopadop[/nom]Tom, hurry up and ban all comments that have a URL in them. At least 99% of the SPAM will stop.[/citation]
Might work for the news; won't work on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.