LulzSec: Let's All Laugh Together At Gamers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
I want to see them hack WoW. Then I want to see a company who actually has the resources to handle that spank these children like their parents should have.
Btw, Heros of Newerth isn't an MMORPG.

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
What image? Anonymous or Lulzsec or any of the numerous hackers that need attention ... it's a weakness. Real hackers don't advertise ... only the stupid and lame ones do. There impact to society, the world, and even their cause is ... drum roll ... nada, not a thing, nothing, zippo. The risk for producing nothing and having no significant impact -- a lot, several arrests and off to prison (get caught in the wrong country and prison would be a welcome site).

Yawn. Come on Tom's, no need to report the same old Robin Hood freedom fighter crap, pick a cause any cause, everyone seems to have one.

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
They don't hate gamers, or games.

They hate silly games, and noob gamers. Mostly silly games.

They actually have respect for the few good game companies left out there.

However their choices can be a little personal some times, more than actually picking 'bad' companies.

G

goo.gl/DYQoE
do surveys and other dumb free stuff to earn points and get a free mincraft giftcode

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
Lol. LOL! And that's why I despise online gaming - I want to see them try and disrupt my gaming sessions... since I don't use any online gaming services, they won't bother me. That's what the stupid users get for using all this online gaming crapware.

Still, bad, LulzSec, BAD! ;D

G

[citation][nom]Raidur[/nom]They don't hate gamers, or games.They hate silly games, and noob gamers. Mostly silly games.[/citation]

Who is *any* retarded kid with a botnet to decide for me which games are 'silly'? I'll take enjoyment from whatever the f*** I want to take enjoyment from. Attacking Minecraft, as said by someone else above, was a seriously low blow, and not to mention; completely uncalled for.

The sooner the law catches up with these stupid children, the better.

G

I think they release their trojans with pirated games. So, lulz better don't attack games

G

at this rate i hope anon can help the people against these idiots.

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Anonymous was doing a good thing: supporting a pro-democracy movement like Wikileaks from governments like the US that pretend to be democratic yet don't want their dirty laundry aired (every secret a state keeps is a step away from freedom and democracy, every secret exposed a move towards a civilized, open society).

LulzSec on the other hand is just a bunch of virtual vandals who rampage at random without a purpose.

A responsible citizen like Bradley Manning is punished while a gang of criminals doesn't get half as much attention from police forces as it should? What's this world coming to?

macewrox

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
Anon wont attack LuLz because a good percentage of Anon's computers are probably LuLz bots. LuLz is way too big of a fish to take down alone, shit's gonna get real here soon.

Rab1d-BDGR

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
As someone has already posted - Dear Lulzsec, please do something useful with yourselves for once in your lives and DDOS the spammers back to the modem-age!

alienc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
I like how people think LulzSec are just a bunch of kids going wild.

Those are only the news we here about.

And as for Anon. Well they're the same thing. Just different days of the week.

Work and Play :)

dread_cthulhu

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010
Yeah... LulzSec is a waste of time. Anon actually is doing something with a point. These kiddies just want to bug people, kinda like my 12 year old. Anon should just hack their botnets, and take over remotely.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]zkevwlu[/nom]Think we'll be the ones laughing when the men in black they managed to piss off blows their head into smithereens from a rooftop 2 km away...[/citation]

Because everyone in the CIA knows how to handle a large bore marksman rifle.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]Silmarunya[/nom]Anonymous was doing a good thing: supporting a pro-democracy movement like Wikileaks from governments like the US that pretend to be democratic yet don't want their dirty laundry aired (every secret a state keeps is a step away from freedom and democracy, every secret exposed a move towards a civilized, open society).LulzSec on the other hand is just a bunch of virtual vandals who rampage at random without a purpose. A responsible citizen like Bradley Manning is punished while a gang of criminals doesn't get half as much attention from police forces as it should? What's this world coming to?[/citation]

It's because wikileaks actually undermines the governments it targeted outright to expose any and all minor security breaches. Give me one example of a countries leader that wouldn't be miffed by being on that sites front page for 10 seconds?

Meanwhile Lulzec is just ammo for Web 2.0. You know, the one you have to pay to access certain sites, and you have to get approval before you site can go live unless you want to be labeled as a hereti... I mean, a terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.