Lunette Series: Ultimate Home Theater Attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted politiks

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2008
[citation][nom]Zoonie[/nom]Hmm.. wouldn't this mean parts of the picture would be out of focus?[/citation]

depends. is it just a projection screen, or a projector as well? I cant seem to figure that part out from this article.

Azimuth01

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Azimuth01[/nom]$1,269 for an 84" HD screen in someones basement rec room is not unreasonable. Was this price a typo?[/citation]

twisted politiks

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2008
Well if its just the screen, than like Zoonie said, some parts are going to be out of focus, unless your planning on using and syncing multiple projectors, maybe get some large scale eye-finity games going? XD

SoiledBottom

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
" In any case, the starting price of $1269 puts the Lunette way beyond the reach of your typical buyer."

Your right...I'll wait till the price comes down a bit more and they sell them at walmart.

Soiled :)

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Azimuth01[/nom]$1,269 for an 84" HD screen in someones basement rec room is not unreasonable. Was this price a typo?[/citation]You didn't read the article. It's a projector screen.
Oh and hey, I can make a curved piece of projector paper too! (takes the frame off a school projector rollout and bends it) $Texas

DiscoDuck

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
As long as the curved screen matches the radius achieved at the distance from lens to screen in an equidistant arc , it will be in focus. The shorter the distance the greater the bend but at 15 feet there wont be a sharp curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.