M laptop wont turn back on

VintagePlumbob

Estimable
Oct 8, 2014
My laptop has been acting funny lately this tops the charts. I use this laptop for but i only have games that are compatible with the laptop it has been doing this but it would actually turn on with a black screen i do also keep the charger on it when i am at home and also i close it but keep it on because it would take a long time to save my games but i just recently stopped because i started playing new games that require a short saving.after i got back on the game with a longer loading/saving after a little bit of gameplay it just shut off the screen went blank suddenly and the disk compartment flew open. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated have a blessed day.

I'm going to go with overheating here, laptop used on a hard flat surface? Often the laptop's exhaust vent will get clogged with dust bunnies. There is no way to remove them without disassembling the laptop and cleaning the vents good. You should be under warranty with HP, I'll suggest contacting them for direction here since anything I have you do has the potential to void your warranty, I don't think we want that (at least not without HP's authorization and assurances)

VintagePlumbob

Estimable
Oct 8, 2014
my friend that deals with technology said it might be my motherboard is fried because my sister always had used it for hours for a school project usually had used it every time i got off and the laptop was used on a hard flat surface the majority of the time and occasionally used it on my bed.