Macbook pro 13" 2015: Buy cheaper now or wait?

GrizzlyXJ

Estimable
Oct 31, 2015
I'm getting a new Macbook Pro 13 inch 2015 for £900 ($1190) after student discount. That's £100 ($132) cheaper. I'm also getting a Beats Solo2 Wireless as part of Apple's back to school program. I intend to sell that and get around £150 ($200) for that. So the Pro 2015 will cost me £750 ($990).

Now this Beats promotion ends on September 5. So if I wait for the new Macbook launch, I'll only get the 10% student discount, which gets me the new Macbook Pro for £900 ($1190).

My main question is, will I terribly regret not getting the new Macbook by paying £150 extra? It's the same like when they drop the prices of old Macbooks, once the latest version is launched. Is it a mistake to buy the 2015 Pro? Will my Macbook Pro 2015 look completely outdated in a couple of years? I do not want to spend any more than £750 but I need to know if it's a big mistake.

I'll appreciate the forums opinion.
Thank you!

P.S., It will be my first Macbook ever, so I do not have any knowledge of how they work in the long run etc.

Solution
Well,the MacBooks are rumored to be refreshed soon with a new design. But if you want one right now,then go for it and since you don't want to spend more than £750,then the MBP 13" seems a great deal(with the promotion)
I don't know which specs are you getting but MBP 13" is a great machine with a great battery life as well. The only downside to it is the GPU which is mediocre at the best.It's fine for normal usages but for gaming,no
Well,the MacBooks are rumored to be refreshed soon with a new design. But if you want one right now,then go for it and since you don't want to spend more than £750,then the MBP 13" seems a great deal(with the promotion)
I don't know which specs are you getting but MBP 13" is a great machine with a great battery life as well. The only downside to it is the GPU which is mediocre at the best.It's fine for normal usages but for gaming,no

Solution