Macbook pro not turning on please help

Wacky_

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
MACBOOKPRO8,1 hanged today morning after wake from sleep. After powerdown refused to boot up sticking on the progress bar. It starts in safe mode with lots of issues. On a plain windows boot up (mine is non bootcamp drive) it works perfectly. But neither do the USB installer of El capitan nor does Superduper clone drives or the original HDD boot to MAC osx normally. And if it does its excruciatingly slow. Reinstall of MAC OSX does not go further than the progress bar. Have now copied the entire LOG folder when i was logged in Safe mode. Which files should i upload to solve the problem.
PS - Have done the SMC reset and the NVRAM reset atleast a 100 times. Have disconnected each drive, keyboard, battery to no avail.

now in normal mode boots to black screen with cursor. or beachball. and in safe mode boots up with frame lags. It late 2011 13".
DOES NOT BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE OR DIAGNOSTIC MODE/ APLLE HARDWARE TEST.
System log
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwpgg1fST6ANR081Ui1HZFBWM2s

Report this post Delete post

Solution
I would boot using a USB or Disk of OSX and run the disk utility app to run verify disk. Might be your hard drive or hard drive cable going bad.

Do you have a USB enclosure that you can put your hard drive in and try to boot to that while it is attached via USB? If it boots normally (it will be a bit slower) then it is likely your hard drive cable.

BadAsAl

Distinguished
I would boot using a USB or Disk of OSX and run the disk utility app to run verify disk. Might be your hard drive or hard drive cable going bad.

Do you have a USB enclosure that you can put your hard drive in and try to boot to that while it is attached via USB? If it boots normally (it will be a bit slower) then it is likely your hard drive cable.

Solution