Malfunctioning Bluetooth headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budyo2000

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
Hi, I've been using Sentry BT200 bluetooth headphones for about two months, and while I was in the grocery store listening to music, it suddenly stopped playing, and for a moment I thought my headphones had died, but I didn't hear "Low Battery" play. Upon further inspection, the blue LED light was still flashing and my phone was no longer connected to the headphones. I tried turning it off by holding the power button but nothing happened and the light kept flashing. I can't get it to turn off, and it won't connect to any of my devices. Any suggestions?

Solution
Have you taken them back to the store you bought them from?? That would be my first port of call. If no luck with doing that, then there is no harm in speaking to the manufacturer as more often than not, they will help you. Other than that, i can see some people that have had similar problems to you, looking at reviews on the net.
If all else fails, let the battery completely run out, re-charge and see how they go then.

Also, as a side not, make sure your device you are connecting from has the latest bluetooth version installed.

Good luck!
K.
Have you taken them back to the store you bought them from?? That would be my first port of call. If no luck with doing that, then there is no harm in speaking to the manufacturer as more often than not, they will help you. Other than that, i can see some people that have had similar problems to you, looking at reviews on the net.
If all else fails, let the battery completely run out, re-charge and see how they go then.

Also, as a side not, make sure your device you are connecting from has the latest bluetooth version installed.

Good luck!
K.

Solution

nfo0002

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017

I'm having the exact same problem I just bought them today and the same thing happened while at home. I just wanted to follow up and see how you got it resolved, so I know what route to take. Were you able to fix them?

emerzon2010200186

Prominent
Dec 7, 2017
Hi guys. I just experienced that same thing with my headphone. But just to share to you, i just let my headphone dried its battery for a couple of hours then just open it and it just became ok again. PS. I have tried many trouble shooting like the one they say wherein you should put the charger in it then press vol+ and vol- at the same time to make it turn off but that didnt work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.