Malware or Virus??? STUCK?!

Anthony Mendez

Estimable
Apr 8, 2014
So like many other people I tried downloading some game from torrent and it didn't end up so good. As always, you do the custom installation and deselect all that crap so it doesnt install. For some reason, I guess from all the times that I tried to initiate the program it somehow installed all that malware. I had to deactivate windows defender because that usually mistakes cracked games as viruses. So now I have 20 advertisement audio's playing in the background and I have all these apps installed that I cannot uninstall. Any website that has an anti-virus is blocked. I did an offline windows defender on a usb and that supposedly cleaned it out but that only allowed me to go on the internet a bit more, but I still cannot open any antivirus .exe or download them. Help please I do not want to have to do a fresh wipe of my hdd, which I did not even a month ago.

rgd1101

Don't

Most people are good people not unlike someone.
Cracked games are virus/malware. most of them don't do it for free.
Sound like you know the answer, fresh reinstall

Corwin65

Estimable
Nov 2, 2015

He's having trouble getting anti malware to run or download, or to even get to the site.

Anthony Mendez

Estimable
Apr 8, 2014

I tried that before I did that whole usb thing, so do you think it will work now? If it doesn't work, what else is there to do? I have a laptop to put all the stuff on so there is my beautiful child to help me.