Man Confined to Steel Box, Video Streams Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]tamick88[/nom]Huh, he probably should have figured out the bathroom situation before he shut himself in the box lol.[/citation]
lol.

Also, what are the chances the "live stream" is fake?

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
30 days? This dude will suffer some major psychological damage once he reemerges, and from the looks of it, some physical problems too. As for comparing this to anything related to a NASA mission - let's not forget that NASA keeps its astronauts physically and mentally active so it's hardly appropriate to compare that to a silly man laying in a metal coffin for 30 days.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]David Blaine wanna-be...[/citation]
lol +1

I think I'd go insane the first day in there, hate small spaces.

rbarone69

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
ok...

I'd be bored out of my mind. I'd need a rather hefty box of tissues and a tub of Crisco to keep me from going insane. Watch that world!

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Hmm, they helped narrowing down finding him, we have his name, and the fact he's somewhere familiar. Which means he's ether somewhere he knows or likes going to or somewhere near friends or family, also, given the weather here recently he has to be indoors otherwise the metal box would make him freeze to death. Does Tim Shaw have a facebook page?

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
what you don't see behind the camera pointed at the back of his head is the big opening that he goes through that leads into the house where he takes a dump and a shower, has good meals, watches some hulu and checks his farmville before heading back inside to put on the next act.

Status
Not open for further replies.