Man Forgets About 2-Year-Old While Buying 51-Inch TV

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]ddpruitt[/nom]How did he get the TV home if he left his car in the parking lot?[/citation]
THAT sir, is the bigger question indeed! Did he carry it home or something? Seriously, HOW???

G

He left kid in car so he drove to the store to buy a tv and then walked home with it is he a retard

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]contentsmayvary[/nom]I see. I have been living with my partner for 20 years, we have a 13 year old child, but we are unmarried.So, am I single?[/citation]Yes. You are legally single. Do you not file income tax?

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Gundam288[/nom]Also, I would like to add that this really isn't the best time to buy a TV given that 4K is just starting to come out. When 4K starts to ramp up the current TVs prices will drop to make room for the 4K models.Hello dirty cheap TVs in a few years. ^_^[/citation]

tvs wont make a real drop till something realistically better comes out, you know, something that everyone no matter how close they are can see, like oled coming to big tvs for non retarded prices.

[citation][nom]contentsmayvary[/nom]How can you be single if you have a boyfriend? Or am I misunderstanding the term "single"?[/citation]

once you have a kid, you are labeled single till married if you aren't with the bio parents.

[citation][nom]mgilbert[/nom]At least a TV doesn't scream and keep you awake all night, embarrass you in public, fill diapers for of disgusting stuff, throw up on the carpet, tear up everything in the house, etc... I'll take the TV any day. Why anyone wants a child is beyond me.[/citation]

biology still hasnt been evolved out of us yet.

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]igot1forya[/nom]THAT sir, is the bigger question indeed! Did he carry it home or something? Seriously, HOW???[/citation]Most likely he couldn't fit the 51" TV in his car (I had to take my 46" Samsung out of the box in order to fit it in my Acura TL) and he had someone with a bigger vehicle come pick his dumb ass up.

halls

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
[citation][nom]amigafan[/nom]Yet another American guy dating single mother, and yet another single mother leaving child to random boyfriend.[/citation]
I don't think marriage would have cured this man's stupidity.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
Obviously not ready for responsible parenthood. The gf should dump him like a hot potato - he values a TV more than her child. And then trying to cover up his negligence with a lie. What a loser.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]contentsmayvary[/nom]I see. I have been living with my partner for 20 years, we have a 13 year old child, but we are unmarried.So, am I single?[/citation]

Yes, legally.

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
[citation][nom]viometrix[/nom]it makes me sick at how common place kids being left in cars have become...[/citation]
you know, with my parent's generation it was considered 'normal' to leave a kid in the car by themselves. Heck, I remember being left in the car on a few occasions, and I am no worse off for it.

The real issue is leaving a kid in a car on a hot sunny day, or for hours on end, or in a terrible negiborhood. Like most things, common sense must take place, and because it does not then we are all punished for it.

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
[citation][nom]kellybean[/nom]At a K-mart, surprised it wasn't Wally-World, aka Walmart.[/citation]
kmart has devolved into the place where people go who are not socially acceptable enough to go to walmart.

Derza10

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
[citation][nom]CaedenV[/nom]kmart has devolved into the place where people go who are not socially acceptable enough to go to walmart.[/citation]

Wait is that possible? Didn't know there was a step down from walmart!

unoriginal1

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
[citation][nom]amigafan[/nom]Yet another American guy dating single mother, and yet another single mother leaving child to random boyfriend.[/citation]

Kinda dumb to put American in it... Sure it's what u see on TV I get it. But if we all used that thought process. Then I'd think Muslims/middle east are nothing but terrorists and murderers. Africa is full of starved orphan civil war fighters, Mexico nothing but drug lord filth, china is a country of under-aged workers. Seeing the trend?? Be smarter then that ;) Leave "America" out of it and say another dumb man with another dumb women. My .02 cents.

G

ok, so shes a mormon. That's why she didn't get married legally. Now we understand.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]The fact that she have a boyfriend stated that she was single, and the fact that they mention the girlfriend child's not his also help this conclusion.[/citation]
FYI - look up "" - In some states, you are considered legally married if you live with your partner for more than a certain period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.