Man Tried to Sell His Son on Craigslist for $5,000

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

popnfresh

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
You just do not sell human beings under any circumstances. If this father truly can't afford to provide for his son, he can put him up for adoption. There's no excuse for selling him.

G

Does his ad mention trades? How about a crackpipe, 35 cents, a half eaten banana from yesterday, and a hooker in near mint condition? Well since he has to meet me anyways mightas well ask if I qualify now..

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
[citation][nom]_jon_[/nom]He could have gotten a better price on ebay.[/citation]

And he would have gotten a nice amount of eBay bucks.

G

Well would raise a litter of pure bread dogs and give them away? Not comparing the child to a dog, but he has something thats worth something, and he is thinking if someone truly wants his child they would be willing to pay, at least the chld is not wrapped up in a tarp dead at the bottom of a lake. I dont quite think it's the most sane way to go about it, dad obvioulsy has some issues going on but the ory for help was heard and hopefully dad will be satisfied no matter what his outcome is his son may find a home, but see now he will be put through "the system" yeah lets follow the boy's life and see how that turns out!

G

So that he can fuck some whores and bitches and get new son who brings him luck.

mmt

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2009
Cant they track the IP address? Unless he posted at an internet cafe or other hotspot or bounced through proxies like tor network they should be able to track this.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
hoenstly i don't realklyt get what the big deal is, granted i'd never sell or adopt off a child of my own , but many peopel put thier kids up for adoption , aka they bassically give thier kid away , i don't relaly se this as very deifferent othe than teh guy is tryign to make money off it , which you can't do when you give a child up to a normal adoption. yet adoptiona gnecies rake in tons of money per child that is adopted out , so again how is this guy any less moral than adoption agnecices themselves ??? granted this guy is a big enough ass to do this then he doesn't need the kid, when busted social services will jsut take the kid away from hima dn make moeny off adopting teh kid out them selves.

just some food for thought i'm not saying what this man did was right and honestly i think it is criminal that you or a loving couple have to pay to adopt a child, diference is when you go through legal channels it is uncle same doing the charging not the parent that gave the kid away

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]popnfresh[/nom]You just do not sell human beings under any circumstances. If this father truly can't afford to provide for his son, he can put him up for adoption. There's no excuse for selling him.[/citation]
read my last comment , what do you think adoptiona gencies do with the kid ??? they sell them adopting a child isnt free for the adopting parent

fafner

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]If this is not a joke, I truly wish he could find a "buyer" this way, even if it's not how this matter should be handled, as he's clearly an unfit parent...[/citation]

And you assume that the buyer would be a responsible parent?

kelewan

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]hoenstly i don't realklyt get what the big deal is, granted i'd never sell or adopt off a child of my own , but many peopel put thier kids up for adoption , aka they bassically give thier kid away , i don't relaly se this as very deifferent othe than teh guy is tryign to make money off it , which you can't do when you give a child up to a normal adoption. yet adoptiona gnecies rake in tons of money per child that is adopted out , so again how is this guy any less moral than adoption agnecices themselves ??? granted this guy is a big enough ass to do this then he doesn't need the kid, when busted social services will jsut take the kid away from hima dn make moeny off adopting teh kid out them selves. just some food for thought i'm not saying what this man did was right and honestly i think it is criminal that you or a loving couple have to pay to adopt a child, diference is when you go through legal channels it is uncle same doing the charging not the parent that gave the kid away[/citation]

I can barely read a word of your stupid shit!

Computer_Lots

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
If this was posted, not requiring any money, then it would sound like the father was just trying to do what's best for his kid. Since he's asking for $5000. It sounds like he's just trying to buy some crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.