Man Wanted $10 on eBay For Rolex; Got $66,100

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djackson_dba

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]sasdjfasdf[/nom]Guys this is blowing my mind - how can that be Christopher Reed, he died years ago!![/citation]

Just a long shot, but I have heard that Christopher Reed starred in movies and had pictures take of him all the way back to when he was a kid. Weird, huh?

G

Looks like a fire island sausagefest lol
Grats on the auction either way!

makrish

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]COLGeek[/nom]So, is eBay going to produce the next great reality show where sellers get rich on stuff laying around the house?[/citation]

The BBC already beat you to that idea. It's called 'Antiques Roadshow'. Or 'Flog It'.

quantum mask

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
They're not photoshopped they're just old. Christopher Reeves is walking so they must be old pics. Look at the clothes they're wearing FCOL. Didn't Jaques Custeau wear a diving suit like that?

pandemonium_ctp

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2009
Wow, that's cool for him. What a nice gift for the seasons!

I honestly wouldn't have believed that the watch was real if I had seen it listed on Ebay. It's cool to see honest people still exist. ^^

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
"Man Wanted $10 on eBay For Rolex; Got $66,100"

gratned this is a bit legible, but seriously dudes proof read LOL pretty bad when the title is written back - a--ward

it would have made mroe sense this way

Man Wanted $10 For Rolex on eBay ; Got $66,100

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
yeah lol me and my typing calling the kettle black

first word in my sentence should be "granted" and 4th word on my last sentence should be "more" still though for some oen with my piss poor typing skils to catch your backward title... you should fix this title.

rbarone69

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
[citation][nom]th_at[/nom]66k for a watch. Okay.[/citation]

Some things that may not seem important to you are important to others... Money is just how they keep score in this game that we are all a part of.

G

Title should have been: Buy this watch and Christopher Reeves will do your dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.