Man Wanted $10 on eBay For Rolex; Got $66,100

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reebo

Distinguished
May 3, 2006
I'm an old school Tom's reader.. I stopped reading the site a while back after it was taken over and turned into Generic Misc. Geek News Linking site #137

I never had the heart to remove the link from my browser bar though. After all of the years of solid focus on the hardware field, my loyalty was too strong to remove the link. And everyone once in a blue moon I'll click it to see how things are going.

Time after time I see stuff like this that just reminds me of how far this site has fallen. I guess it's finally time to delete the toolbar icon and let the proud past of Tom's Hardware finally slip away.

So long old friend, I'll always remember you the way you were.

steelbox

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
Rick from Pawnstars L. Vegas would love to get his hand on one of those. But i suspect he wouldn't have payed that much though.

fracture

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]tuc0[/nom]what dumbass thinks a rolex is worth $10? bullshit self promo.(prolly $200 for the winder)[/citation]

That's what I'm saying. That and him friends with Christopher Reeves, that story is fakenards.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
[citation][nom]reebo[/nom]I'm an old school Tom's reader.. I stopped reading the site a while back after it was taken over and turned into Generic Misc. Geek News Linking site #137I never had the heart to remove the link from my browser bar though. After all of the years of solid focus on the hardware field, my loyalty was too strong to remove the link. And everyone once in a blue moon I'll click it to see how things are going.Time after time I see stuff like this that just reminds me of how far this site has fallen. I guess it's finally time to delete the toolbar icon and let the proud past of Tom's Hardware finally slip away.So long old friend, I'll always remember you the way you were.[/citation]

reebo it's not like new hardware comes out ever day, just chill a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.