Mass. Gov: It's Video Game Innovation Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckthecerealkiller

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
Now if we could get the US Senate to quit judging video games like a felony. Our first amendment might hold some truth, someday.

Am I the only person who is annoyed by the Beatles re-re-re-releasing albums? (Vinyl, 8-track, cassette, CD, and now remastered Cd's)

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ckthecerealkiller[/nom]Now if we could get the US Senate to quit judging video games like a felony.[citation]
Amen to that!

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]ravewulf[/nom]Sometimes, I love living in MA. Excellent (but expensive) education, gay marriage, state-wide health care, and this[/citation]

Sounds like you want to move to Canada. =D

ravewulf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Sounds like you want to move to Canada. =D[/citation]
Canada might actually be on my list of possible places to move when I move out of my parents' house. At the moment though, I'm just starting my sophomore year of college and have little money to do more than a few small purchases here and there.

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
Its nice to see government praise video games for once, instead of spreading lies about video games making kids more violent. However, I still prefer government to just stay out of the industry all together.

Dekasav

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
Not to be rude, but the Beatles' Rock Band is hardly innovative, there are how many Rock Bands, all using the same gameplay and general system as found in Guitar Hero? I love rock band/guitar hero, but apart from the first one, and whichever brought the full, 4-person band in, they're hardly innovative.

Status
Not open for further replies.