Mass: We Pray Game Uses Cross-Shaped Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

JofaMang

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2009
My first reaction to the title of the article was that "We Pray Game" was a rip on Chinese accent. I'm going to Hell.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
This MUST be the stupidest Wii game EVER! You may as well have donated the money used to buy this cr@ppy game for a good cause (ie. cancer research, food bank,etc).

PS: I have nothing against Christianity or any other religion.

Ryun

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2006
Somebody elsewhere brought it up that this might somehow be viral marketing related to Dante's Inferno.

G

[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]This MUST be the stupidest Wii game EVER! You may as well have donated the money used to buy this cr@ppy game for a good cause (ie. cancer research, food bank,etc).PS: I have nothing against Christianity or any other religion.[/citation]
I am a christian,and think this game is indeed stupid and lame!
It's not even real.
The purpose of the church is to be amongst other believers, not artificial programs that look like cartoon characters and act the same way; that shout 'hallelujah' or something everytime you swing the cross in the air!

zendax

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
If you look up the game on Gamespy.com:

"NOTE: This game has not officially been announced for any specific platform, but unless something manages to intervene -- divine or otherwise -- you can expect to pick this game up on Tuesday, April 1st in 2010."

It's fake, but given the religious games I've seen in the past, I wouldn't say it is obviously so.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
The controller kind of gives this away as fake I think. I would have thought it more likely for the Church of LDS to release a game like this but the rituals and use of "Mass" in the title shows the game is geared towards Catholic's so I don't see it (if real) doing to well.

astrodudepsu

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009
Pure insanity, hahaha. Be interesting to see how many copies this actually sells.

I'm still holding out in hopes this is some weird joke that slipped onto the server a few months early (or late) for April Fools.

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
ROFL the kneel-er accessory, this is funny :D cause if it's not funny it's sad. Where is the fellowship here? Had to chime in with my name :S

Status
Not open for further replies.