Maybe This is Why You Put Your Phone in a Case

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
@ uncle. He did it on his "own time" I'm sure. Soilders aren't hourly last I checked. And I'm not gonna bitch if he used an atv. Least he didn't drag an up armored hmmvw that gets 4 gal to the mile going overland.

Love how everyone thinks that armed forces personel should never ever make mistakes no matter how insignificant. Ill gladly pay his wages long as he isn't intentionally misusing equipment we pay for, and is smart enough to know how to properly operate said equipment.

zerapio

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2002
[citation][nom]BulkZerker[/nom]@ uncle. He did it on his "own time" I'm sure. Soilders aren't hourly last I checked. And I'm not gonna bitch if he used an atv. Least he didn't drag an up armored hmmvw that gets 4 gal to the mile going overland.Love how everyone thinks that armed forces personel should never ever make mistakes no matter how insignificant. Ill gladly pay his wages long as he isn't intentionally misusing equipment we pay for, and is smart enough to know how to properly operate said equipment.[/citation]
Not only that but if the phone survived I'd think it's a security problem if that phone WASN'T recovered. It probably contains information about other military personnel, his family, etc that the enemy can use.

speedemon

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]Falling out of an airplane without a parachute?There's an app for that.[/citation]

Umm... no.. no there isnt. Not this time

speedemon

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
Does anyone know where i can find a "new era cap" for about thirteen bucks, or hmm maybe some "true religion jeans"?

Ive been to a few Tech sites looking for clothes and stuff but i just cant seem to find any, what am i doing wrong?

Maybe I can go to Intel.com or AMD.com and look there?

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
That's actually amazing to say the least. Metal plate must have helped for sure.

Meanwhile...people continue to break their iPhone4s in masses from a 1m drop.

G

Sad as it is, I put my iPhone in an otterbox and use it as a pickup line. You can literally throw it anywhere you want - then walk over, apologize - the women will talk to you to see whether or not it survived :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS