Media for clear tech tv

Solution
It won't play video games, but if you have a PC or game console, and if I'm right that this has an HDMI input, you can use this as a display for the PC or gaming console. It does have a USB port, but I haven't found a manual to tell me if it can play movies from a USB stick, so I just don't know.
Play what sort of media from what source? Do you mean use it as an output from a computer, since this is a computer forum? Play DVDs on it? Please provide more information on what exactly you want to do.

They do seem to have both HDMI and VGA input, at least the one I saw on Ebay did, so you can probably use one for PC output, or attach one to a DVD player.

Wisemanswife

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016

Thanks for responding! I wanted to check and see if there was a way to watch videos from a thumb drive or play music or video games. I would think there is an update on how to do this since some of the TV's are compatible.

It won't play video games, but if you have a PC or game console, and if I'm right that this has an HDMI input, you can use this as a display for the PC or gaming console. It does have a USB port, but I haven't found a manual to tell me if it can play movies from a USB stick, so I just don't know.

Solution