Meet the Rest of Our Holiday Gift Guide Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdenova007

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
"too-hot-to-handle gadgets".... "Tom's Hardware".... lol... just LOL

Also, please inform those ladies that I require their assistance in listing my PC for sale on craigslist... I bet I sell it in like an hour..

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]hoof_hearted[/nom]We need last names. Want to Google to see if they have any 'earlier' work.[/citation]

We need last names. Want to Google their addresses and stalk them.

FTFY

KingArcher

Distinguished
May 19, 2010
[citation][nom]rubix_1011[/nom]Bring back the original elf- I think her name was Sara? She was by far the best thus far.[/citation]

Same here. Wish Sara Townsend was here too. She had the tech-know-how, beauty and very friendly character from what I've seen.

Jane, you're pretty good too :)

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]KingArcher[/nom]Same here. Wish Sara Townsend was here too. She had the tech-know-how, beauty and very friendly character from what I've seen.Jane, you're pretty good too[/citation]
If Sarah is reading these comments, I'm sure she is touched by your compliments. We miss you Sarah!

Rachel Rosmarin
Managing Editor, Tom's Guide

ctbaars

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2007
[citation][nom]soo-nah-mee[/nom]Uh, Jane, why aren't you among them?[/citation]
Yeah. Can we meet the TH staff?

njt

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2011
like.... wow. reinforcing stereotypes much?
are you going to put devin in some skimpy swimsuit for the female audience as well or do you feel safer going with the chauvinistic pigdom?

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]njt[/nom]like.... wow. reinforcing stereotypes much?are you going to put devin in some skimpy swimsuit for the female audience as well or do you feel safer going with the chauvinistic pigdom?[/citation]
Well, njt, there HAS been some discussion around the office about this, but ultimately it came down to budget. This is certainly not an egalitarian gift guide. But rest assured, Jane and I are pretty much up in arms about it, though.

Rachel Rosmarin
Managing Editor, Tom's Guide

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]ctbaars[/nom]Yeah. Can we meet the TH staff?[/citation]

You talk to us every day on the forums/in the comments. We're all old friends by now -- no introduction necessary!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Tomsguiderachel[/nom]Well, njt, there HAS been some discussion around the office about this, but ultimately it came down to budget.[/citation]

It's true, none of the Tom's Hardware men will put on an elf costume for less than $10K per day. More if they have to wear the shoes with the little bells on the toesies.

Status
Not open for further replies.