Megan Fox Takes a Bath With a Motorola DEVOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]Am I the only person on the internet who thinks Megan Fox looks like a tranny with toe thumbs?[/citation]

With you on the thumb toes thing.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
Hhahaha I still have to admit...pretty damn funny commercial however! But it is THAT idea that just makes some women like Megan so fn stuck on themselves...

cybrcatter

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
I would take her home for the evening, but there is no way in heck I could go out with some one as stuck up as that. Her picture should be next to the Wikipedia entry for the phrase 'don't let it go to you're head'.
I read some S.U. article on how she treated the staff on the set of Transformers 2, and it made me want to put here in her place if I were to ever met her.

steiner666

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
if there's one thing i love more than a hot chick, it sure as fuck isn't a hot chick who's totally full on herself. Commercial was mildly funny but way exaggerated, as if a majority of ppl would flip out from seeing a picture of her covered up with bubbles up to her neck. ppl forward a bit more noteworthy images around than that.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Tranny? Wow. Don't like her acting? Check. Think she is a bitch? Check. Looks like a tranny? ... uh, no. She has won the genetic jackpot.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]Tranny? Wow. Don't like her acting? Check. Think she is a bitch? Check. Looks like a tranny? ... uh, no. She has won the genetic jackpot.[/citation]
really? i mean take away the Hollywood magic and makeup..she looks like any other 1/2 way decent girl youd see at ladies night at the club to me.
nothing to oogle at.

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Full of herself? You guys think she came up with that comercial idea? No! It's the AD company that decided to make the comercial and then picked MF to be in it. That's regardless of how she feels about herself.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
"(and reportedly used a hand double) "

Funny i noticed that as soon as that vid started. After reading your comments i am no longer concerned im the only one who thought this stuff.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]With you on the thumb toes thing.[/citation]

Ahem *toe-thumbs*, as in her thumbs look like toes. Interestingly, her toes look like miniature russian nesting dolls; each fits neatly into the next.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
[citation][nom]eyemaster[/nom]Full of herself? You guys think she came up with that comercial idea? No! It's the AD company that decided to make the comercial and then picked MF to be in it. That's regardless of how she feels about herself.[/citation]

I think accepting such a CM concept is in line with "Full of Herself".

Status
Not open for further replies.