Solved! Memory card not detected

Nov 18, 2018
Please my phone (Samsung) doesn't detect my memory card again and even PC doesn't detect it when I plug it with flash or USB cord. I have been using the memory card on the phone before and it was working perfectly suddenly it just stop working and if I plug the same memory card on other people phone it doesn't work too but other people memory card works on my phone. Please help me to recover my files. Thanks

Solution
Seems like the card is dead, no way to recover things from it if nothing detects the card. Find a data recovery company in your area or one you can send the card in to be checked, but it can end up costing a lot to recover. Next time keep backups of the files in cloud storage or copied to a computer often.
Seems like the card is dead, no way to recover things from it if nothing detects the card. Find a data recovery company in your area or one you can send the card in to be checked, but it can end up costing a lot to recover. Next time keep backups of the files in cloud storage or copied to a computer often.

Solution