Solved! Metro phone 2 sprint

Apr 28, 2018
I need to convert my ZTE phablet on metro network to sprint network and since they offer a ZTE phablet that works on their network. Why wouldn't a similar ZTE phablet convert ? I'm told unlocking doesn't mean it will convert. So I need to know what to do in order to get it on their network?
Can anyone give me the truth on this. My feeling is they can do it. But don't want to for a reason unknown. But what do I know? I love my phone ZTE blade Z982 that's superior to the ZTE I just bought from them and the glass broke the 3rd day of use from a cup that feel on it from the distance of my waste to ground may be a defect but 2 of us have had better quality ZTEs for years and never had anything break so said why I want to keep the one I have.
HELP!

Solution
First step, contact Sprint support, tell them what you have and what you are trying to do. If you already did and they could not activate it, then there is your answer. MetroPCS is on GSM network, Sprint uses CDMA similar to Verizon, that is why something that works on the Metro network may not work on Sprint's.
First step, contact Sprint support, tell them what you have and what you are trying to do. If you already did and they could not activate it, then there is your answer. MetroPCS is on GSM network, Sprint uses CDMA similar to Verizon, that is why something that works on the Metro network may not work on Sprint's.

Solution