Mic not Working

May 28, 2018
Hello guys I have problem with my Microphone in windows 10 ... When i Talk to someone nobody cant hear.... I cheked all my settings but no change .. Normally when i talk a green need to move up and when i stop talking need to move down but its not happening ... when i watch video or talking with friends is moving
Like when my friend talk the green line move up but when i talk its not moving ..
Any idea?

Seyed22Shaheen

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
Go to sound settings (Right click on the speaker) and go to Recordings Devices and see if your mic gets detected, if it does then click on properties, go to "listen" and check "listen to this device" to see if your mic is actually working and you can hear it. If the mic seems to be working and you can hear it then try this: Windows Settings(Start+I) ---> Privacy ---> Microphone ---> Check "Let apps use my microphone" and turn on microphone for the apps that you want your mic to work.

May 28, 2018
No its not brokne i buy this headset like 5 days ago
Listen when my friends talk the green line is moving up .. this need to be like when i talk not when they talk ...

Seyed22Shaheen

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

Haven't mentioned;
1. If the mic has been detected by the computer
2. If the user can listen to the mic
3. Any info regarding windows or updates
4. If the mic is working on another device
leading us to think your mic is probably broken...

Seyed22Shaheen

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

Does your headset have a button? If so, then hold the button while talking and see if the sound Bar moves in sound settings... also try plugging the headset half way or 3.4th way into the jack and see if the mic works.