Microphone Windows 10

sebofon

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018
Just got a "new" headset (Hyper x cloud stinger) and everything works fine except for the microphone, it's not a hardware issue as my previous headset worked and so did the microphone, i have checked every single page on this matter and nothing helped me, like literally everything. I'm using a PC and my laptop and it works on my laptop, but the laptop doesn't need the extension cables it only needs one and it all worked fine, but for a pc I need to insert the cable so i can connect it to both mic and headset ports, and the headset works perfect the sound is all good but the microphone. I downloaded all the Windows 10 updates that I missed out on from 2017 ( windows updater was turned off ) waited 2 hours for completion and still doesn't work. Thanks for help

Gertush

Estimable
Feb 22, 2015
Win 10 according to me always have some weird issues with the drivers and the hardware.

If you're not able to fix the current issue I recommend buying an external sound card. I had similar issue before and I've bought sweex 7.1 external sound card, which fixed the issue for me.

Gertush

Estimable
Feb 22, 2015
Win 10 according to me always have some weird issues with the drivers and the hardware.

If you're not able to fix the current issue I recommend buying an external sound card. I had similar issue before and I've bought sweex 7.1 external sound card, which fixed the issue for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Audio 1
S Audio 1
Alh9991 Audio 0
T Audio 3
Pallier Audio 0
M Audio 0
zniff Audio 4
G Audio 1
J Audio 2
X Audio 2
N Audio 3