Microsoft Leaks Zune HD 64GB Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocket

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
[citation][nom]sseyler[/nom]Too bad I already bought one. I might have to upgrade now. =[[/citation]

I hear ya...but who wants to buy a used Zune that has my name and phone number engraved on the back :p

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
Well, as soon as MS listens to people, and adds support for FLAC and a quality 10 band EQ, I'm getting one :)

But I guess they they won't, so I'll get the next Samsung, who supports those formats and has a nice EQ settings.

biofrog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2004
How about leaking it over seas then. I would buy one in a heartbeat if it was available in Australia with native support here :-(

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
Awesome, I will probably never fill 64 gigs myself, but that can definitely make me buy the 32 gig version if the price drops. Still strutting my 30g gen 1 zune, time for an upgrade :)

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
Awesome, I will probably never fill 64 gigs myself, but that can definitely make me buy the 32 gig version if the price drops. Still strutting my 30g gen 1 zune, time for an upgrade :)

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
Zune HD has received a lot of positive reviews since its release.

I am just wondering how much if these positive reviews and feedback actually translate into sales.

Does anybody know how many Zune HD were sold since last Sept and what's its current market share in total mp3 players and amount Zune family?

G

I just hope that people jump on these like they did the Ipod touches/Ipads. I was talking to a friend about it the other day and we came to the conclusion that the accesories and apps available for the apple line is part of what keeps customers so loyal.
I am glad to see Microsoft still competeing in the mp3 handheld player market and I think sites like www.zunehd64gb.com will help create that fan base apple has, they are already offering some of the best accessories available for zunes, Also rumor has it when apps become availble they will debut on that site. Only time will tell, as for now I am excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.