Microsoft: No Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdog44

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
What will be interesting to see is whats in store for the next generations' royalty structure vs current and how that will affect the uptake of next gen hardware. I mean that in the context of what media/features are currently available vs what will be.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
well not surprising, considering they are abandoning games almost completely...
i watched their e3 conference, dont try to tell me otherwise.

kuharski

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2010
Smart move, save some money and focus on what you got. Instead of just showing more and people just complaining like the the 2 comments above.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]kuharski[/nom]Smart move, save some money and focus on what you got. Instead of just showing more and people just complaining like the the 2 comments above.[/citation]

half their press conference was about all the new videos and sports crap that will come to the system.

most of the games they had were multiplatform

one game, the forza one, is questioned by fans of the game if they even needed it

and the one game they had going for them was halo 4, i hate the series after 1, but 4 is a new company and reminds me of metroid prime... a bit... so its at least intreageing...

ps3 had the most new titles and system exclusives in their conference, and nintendo has the most potential and everything to lose... their conference sucked, but the games they had on display from what i hear were some of the most engaging at e3.

i wonder if nintendo will be at tokyo game show.

[citation][nom]slabbo[/nom]Tokyo game show isn't surprising seeing as how Japan doesn't even acknowledge the Xbox's existence. LOL[/citation]

international press and normal people go there because its an event, not just a japan event, even though most games are japanese developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.