Microsoft remote desktop issues (?)

Jul 26, 2018
1
0
10
0
Hi everyone. Recently as the title says, I have been experiencing issues with MRD; I used to have an android phone that worked with the app no problem , I really enjoyed it, but it happened that a couple days ago I lost this phone and got back to an older one (a lumia 635, on windows mobile 8.1). I can't get this phone to connect to my PC in no way. I tried changing my IP address to a static one, I used the MRD Assistant app, I tried changing the name and password of the PC I want to connect to and nothing. The thing is the errors keep changing: sometimes it says the credentials aren't the correct ones, sometimes it gave me the 0x3000008 error or the 0x108, and there was another that I can't quite remember (sorry for the lack of details).My question is, did I miss out on something or the phone is too outdated ?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Apps General Discussion 5
Paul Wagenseil Apps General Discussion 2
henrytcasey Apps General Discussion 8
G Apps General Discussion 2
G Apps General Discussion 0
B Apps General Discussion 0
N Apps General Discussion 1
Paul Wagenseil Apps General Discussion 0
F Apps General Discussion 8
G Apps General Discussion 0
S Apps General Discussion 3
M Apps General Discussion 3
G Apps General Discussion 2
henrytcasey Apps General Discussion 0
M Apps General Discussion 4
B Apps General Discussion 5
L Apps General Discussion 5
F Apps General Discussion 4
G Apps General Discussion 3
AndrewFreedman Apps General Discussion 0

Similar threads


ASK THE COMMUNITY