Solved! Microsoft remote desktop issues (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2018
Hi everyone. Recently as the title says, I have been experiencing issues with MRD; I used to have an android phone that worked with the app no problem , I really enjoyed it, but it happened that a couple days ago I lost this phone and got back to an older one (a lumia 635, on windows mobile 8.1). I can't get this phone to connect to my PC in no way. I tried changing my IP address to a static one, I used the MRD Assistant app, I tried changing the name and password of the PC I want to connect to and nothing. The thing is the errors keep changing: sometimes it says the credentials aren't the correct ones, sometimes it gave me the 0x3000008 error or the 0x108, and there was another that I can't quite remember (sorry for the lack of details).My question is, did I miss out on something or the phone is too outdated ?

Solution
Windows Phone 8 is out of support for quite a time, soon to be followed by Windows 10. I would not be surprised if the RDP app on your phone is not ompatible (anymore) with RDP host.
Status
Not open for further replies.