Microsoft Reports Zune Profits Way Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

crockdaddy

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
I own the 80GB Zune, I know I am like only one of 10 people apparently, but I like it quite a bit. I felt at the time it was a better value than buying a "meTooPod"

MrF430

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009
LOL meTooPod! Thats funny! After 3 iPods that crapped out, I decided to go with the Zune 80 and will NEVER return to iJUNK! You would figure that after making so much money on the iPods that apple would sell them with some decent earphones! nope, still the same plastic pieces of white crap...

2GooDrumr

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2008
I got a Zune gen 3 120GB for christmas this year, I had an issue with this first model, but decided to RMA to Amazon. So far, it's thew best player I've ever used. Destroys my friends' iPods, I eve prefer it to the formidable iTouch; most apps are useless :p and anything I actually want to do thats on the iTouch is on the Zune (Games, wifi purchases, Huger HDD, screen, touch pad...). I love it

ravenware

Distinguished
May 17, 2005
The Zune seems like a nice player and a good alternative to the iPod or Zen. I believe Microsoft needs to do a better job of marketing it.

nukemaster

Distinguished
I fully enjoy my Zen :)

I was looking at zune(I honestly did)

I just like the way Creative(well at least the 2 I have had) players sound(I had a Zen Microphoto and now a Zen 16gig, more then enough for just music, i have 2 16 gig SDHC cards for anything else i want to carry with it)

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
I just can't see the big deal over the ipods. Practically ever other major MP3 player is better, from Creatives MP3s and the Zune.

But I do agree ravenware, microsoft needs a new way to market it as "Welcome to the social" is incredibly weak against Apple's marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.