Microsoft Reveals Mobile OS for Business Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

outacontrolpimp

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2008
Is it possible to come up with more of a worse name then ES400? Phones with bad names never take off well. Call it something original. I hate when people come up with terrible names for products.

segio526

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Based on 6.5? Seriously? Even if it ends up being vastly improved and works well, you don't tell people it's based on 6.5!

dannyaa

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2001
the guy tries to make it sound so impressive...

it comes with a... VGA screen!

and a... COLOR camera!

someone get my calm pills!!

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
... worst ever... he... to use a oldy to present hardware like that... but the hardware... common M$!? Don't you see the trends in google's an apple's camp?

lauxenburg

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
[citation][nom]outacontrolpimp[/nom]Is it possible to come up with more of a worse name then ES400? Phones with bad names never take off well. Call it something original. I hate when people come up with terrible names for products.[/citation]

I think the letter/number product name sounds somewhat more professional.

ausch30

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2007
[citation][nom]dannyaa[/nom]the guy tries to make it sound so impressive...it comes with a... VGA screen!and a... COLOR camera!someone get my calm pills!![/citation]
lol, I was thinking exactly the same thing when he said that. It seems as if MS is starting to take Apples lead, re-packaging outdated hardware and selling it as something new. 3.2mp camera, my 2yr old Touch Diamond which I've recently retired for my new EVO has one of those. 802.11 a,b, and g, makes it sound so impressive. I would be impressed if they included n. 6 months till release, by then win7 phones should be available (or nearly so) and you're going to release a winmo 6.5 phone? I actually think they had the right idea with that phone, something to compete with blackberry. The execution is horrible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.