Microsoft Sends Mozilla IE9 Cupcake

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
If the cakes get smaller with each release, considering the plofigacy of the Mozilla release schedule, does that mean this time next year they will be sent a congratulatory crumb?

homerhellboy223

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]Cupcakes, and cakes are nice and all that, but nothing says congratulations like a French Maid.[/citation]

A French creampie would be even better :D

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]homerhellboy223[/nom]A French creampie would be even better[/citation]
Put French Creampie into Google, I am shocked and stunned that not a single entry is SFW.
But not entirely surprised.

dread_cthulhu

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010
[citation][nom]Zingam[/nom]Chrome is released so often that Microsoft would not be able to afford it. They'll be broke if they decide to send them a cupcake each time a new Chrome gets released.[/citation]

LOL, you beat me to it!

NoCaDrummer

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2008
[citation][nom]mman74[/nom]Dare they eat it to find out? I mean who knows what lengths IE might go to to sabotage the competition![/citation]

Like so much from Microsoft, it's probably buggy.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2010
Typically the IE team sends its "love" with a comment like "congratulations on shipping," but seeing how the desserts keep getting smaller with each Firefox release, the IE team was reduced to writing the love note on the actual shipping box this time around.
Lol!

Rab1d-BDGR

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
I don't suppose they baked it out of potato chips and wheat worms...

"It was a mishap with some of the baked goods."

"-No, not baked goods, baked bads!"

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
[citation][nom]djhg2000[/nom]So what did Mozilla send Microsoft when they launched IE9?[/citation]
... an empty box that says, "Thanks for the cake."

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]I don't suppose they baked it out of potato chips and wheat worms..."It was a mishap with some of the baked goods.""-No, not baked goods, baked bads!"[/citation]
This comment thread just became 20% cooler...

G

Bronies on my THG?! Awesome!

Yeah I have always thought the IE team were cool for getting along with the FF devs and even going so far as to lend technical expertise too. Presumably this love-in flows both ways given how FF has influenced the last few versions of IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.