Microsoft Streaming E3 2012 Press Event via Xbox Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This is good news for those that like to watch the live feeds. It would be even better news if the other 2 "boxes" that people might have under their TV sets would stream those companies coverage. But hey, innovation to M$. Can't fault them for that. I'm actually surprised it took so long to do this.

cohetedor

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
[citation][nom]pvt_awol[/nom]This is good news for those that like to watch the live feeds. It would be even better news if the other 2 "boxes" that people might have under their TV sets would stream those companies coverage. But hey, innovation to M$. Can't fault them for that. I'm actually surprised it took so long to do this.[/citation]

Um, Sony has had theirs online through PSN or Home for at least the last 2 years. And before that if you could find a compatible stream since the Ps3 actually has a web browser. It's Microsoft that's actually late to the party.

Nintendo on the other hand, unless they pull some type of miracle out their &%^% next gen and have a successful online network, I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.