Microsoft Tweets New Zune Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Twitter? Surely there's a Microsoft-approved web-utility out there that could be better used to disceminate such information. Obviously this guy doesn't value his job very highly, using twitter.

skine

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
[citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]Twitter? Surely there's a Microsoft-approved web-utility out there that could be better used to disceminate such information. Obviously this guy doesn't value his job very highly, using twitter.[/citation]
Or he knew that by making a post on a popular web service, they would get instant press without actually providing any real information. It's worked well so far with Windows 7, making a big deal out of new additions whether they be important, or new log-in icons.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]skine[/nom][citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]Twitter? Surely there's a Microsoft-approved web-utility out there that could be better used to disceminate such information. Obviously this guy doesn't value his job very highly, using twitter.[/citation]
[citation][nom]skine[/nom]Or he knew that by making a post on a popular web service, they would get instant press without actually providing any real information. It's worked well so far with Windows 7, making a big deal out of new additions whether they be important, or new log-in icons.[/citation]
Somehow, I agree with both of you.

G

Considering that Marketplace doesn't work outside of the US, it's not likely Zune will ever go anywhere.

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
I for one hope so, i love my 30g zune, except the day all zunes crashed that was horrible and hilarious. I've been itching to get the new one, heck if there is a 3rd gen zune maybe the 2nd gen ones could be really cheap. Here's to hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.